In her private practice, Elissa focuses on the treatment of a variety of issues including:
• Depression and Anxiety
• Parenting and Family Issues
• Relationship Issues (Divorce, Infidelity, Remarriage and Blended Family)
• Adolescent Concerns
• Personality Disorders
• Addiction and Compulsive Behaviors
• Eating Disorders
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Personal/Spiritual Growth
• Stress Management and Anger Resolution
• Loss, Bereavement and Grief
• Mindfulness and Awareness
Elissa utilizes a broad range of psychotherapy treatment modalities
including cognitive-behavioral therapy, strategic family systems
therapy, client-centered therapy, mindfulness practice techniques and
She is accessible for consultation outside of regular business hours by
phone, text and/or email, which sets her apart from other therapists.
This added benefit has proven to be extremely helpful to her clients.
Contact Elissa to set up a consultation today.