The Houstonian Club has some of the best professionals and group exercise programs in the country to include cutting-edge techniques and methods for all levels. With more than 160 classes per week in our four group exercise studios and outdoor pools along with Houstonian Club On-Demand, a virtual video library with classes that are geared for every fitness level and group exercise interest. Printed schedules may be found at the Club Welcome Desk. To see our classes electronically, please download the Houstonian app using the login information posted here. The "Class Schedule" tab is on the homepage of the app.
Registration is required for a select few classes. Any register required classes are labeled "REGISTRATION REQUIRED" on the class schedule. To register for a class, please go to the "Class Reservation" tab on the Houstonian app. Please click here
for more information on the app.
"Registration Required” Classes:
- Reservations are required through the Houstonian app under the tab, "Class Reservations."
- Classes are open for reservations via the Houstonian app beginning 6 days before the class at the start time of the class.
- Walk-ins are allowed as space permits.
- Instructors will check-in participants before class, outside of the studio.
- Cancellations and no-shows are closely monitored.
JOIN THE HOUSTONIAN CLUB GROUP EXERCISE FACEBOOK GROUP
to join the private Facebook Group for:
- Group Exercise Articles,
- Pop-Up Class Notifications, Sub Alerts and Other Group Exercise Events,
- Latest Club, Traffic and Weather Info
If you are new to group exercise or have any questions about programming or classes, contact Melissa Shippy at 713.685.7971