2020 has been odd, I think we can all agree with that. With the holiday season approaching most of us can be a bit confused about how everything is going to happen. Here are a few tips to help you and your family get through this holiday season safely and sanely.
- Allow your family to be upset and sad that things aren’t the same
- Start a new tradition that is "COVID friendly”
- Consider video interactions with family
- Ask your family how they are doing
- Find the positive outcomes of this new kind of holiday season
- Adjust your expectations
- Do something to nurture yourself
Here at the Houstonian we are also hosting events this Holiday season while practicing all necessary protocols. We will be hosting our annual Tree Lighting, Festival of Lights and Frosty Follies events with social distancing and mask wearing in mind to keep you and your family safe.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!