Fuel Your Lifestyle Goals with New Healthy Options from Center Court Café
We have listened and appreciate your suggestions to make
Court a primary dining experience for you and your family. The Houstonian Club Culinary team is excited to begin rolling out updated menu items focusing on a simplified array of fresh food and NEW weekly specials posted digitally throughout The Club and on the website. Nutritional information will be available and reference gluten-free, vegan or dairy free items.
Grab a Quick Bite or Enjoy Smaller Portions:
Additional Featured Items Include:
- Kebobs - chicken, shrimp, or Portobello mushroom skewered with onions, squash, zucchini and bell peppers.
- Fresh, homemade hummus paired with pita and veggies
- Vegan avocado toast topped with sliced baby tomatoes and sprouts
a multigrain bread.
- Baby Arugula Salad with organic greens, blueberries, thyme infused goat cheese, red onions, candied pecans
and vinaigrette. Customize by selecting a lower priced side protein.
- Greek Turkey Meatball Sandwich prepared on a whole wheat pita topped with cucumbers, hummus, arugula
and feta cheese.
- New York Strip served with roasted fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus and topped with chimichurri sauce.
- Kid’s Pizza, made from whole wheat pita with fresh mozzarella and fontina cheese, or a bowl of creamy Mac and Cheese.
- Voyagers can Pick 2 for $6 from soups, wraps, sandwiches, fruit or other light lunch items.
The Center Court Café team is happy to explain any of the new food choices and we will continue to update the menu more frequently in the future. We hope to see you soon. We welcome your comments on our new delicious, healthy selections.