Associate Locker Rooms
The Associate Locker Rooms have a sleek and elegant design with a state of the art vanities, showers, locker rooms, steam rooms and saunas.
. All of our locker rooms have a wide array of complimentary grooming products i.e. body wash, shampoo, conditioner, body lotions, razors, shaving cream, mouthwash, blow dryers, curlers, curling irons.
Members have open access to all locker room areas, with towel cabinets strategically located all over the locker rooms. Our locker rooms are designed to be a place to relax, unwind and recharge for our Members next challenge.
Our lounges have plenty of space to sit and watch the latest event on a large screen television or catch up with the latest world events browsing one or all of the complimentary newspapers delivered daily in each locker room.
The Associate Locker Rooms has the novelty of a therapeutic, cold deluge shower set at 55 degrees adjacent to the steam room, where Members can recharge and refresh after their workout.
All locker rooms feature a complimentary amenity section where members can enjoy coffee, hot chocolate, espresso, tea, and ice tea while relaxing in the lounge or grab it to go after their workout.
Resident Locker Rooms
In addition to the locker rooms amenities already mentioned, the Resident Locker Rooms offer complimentary fruit and pretzels. Our Resident Locker Rooms also provide plush Boca Terry robes and dual head showers which offer the ultimate spa-like experience during each and every visit.
Once a month, our Resident Members are treated to a special member appreciation event, where we serve complimentary breakfast tacos, yogurt, cereal, fruit, healthy snacks and assorted juices. This has become a traditional event that members look forward too.
For the Members that need to catch up with some sleep after an overseas trip or get ready before an important meeting, we have a two relaxation rooms in the Men's Resident Locker Room and one in the Women's Resident Locker Room. Each are equipped with a HydroMassage chair that offers a smooth, heated wave like massage for your whole body. This chair offers post-workout relaxation, rejuvenation and relaxation. We also have a zero gravity chair (from Relax the Back) specifically designed to relief the pressure from your back and leave you rejuvenated.
For those that would like to complete some work or make a conference call we have designated business areas for Resident Members.
Valuables must be placed in the complimentary safety deposit boxes provided in each Locker Room, as a reminder everyone is responsible for the safe keep of their belongings and the Club is not responsible for items left unattended or not properly stowed. For additional information please see the Locker Room usage guidelines.
Locker Room Standards and Guidelines
The Locker Rooms are designed for your enjoyment while utilizing The Houstonian Club. We ask for your cooperation and consideration of others by remembering the following guidelines:
- Use appropriate language and behavior.
- Do not leave personal items, workout bags and lockers unattended. The Houstonian Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Day lockers and safety deposit boxes are available for your use. For assistance please see a personal care attendant. Day lockers will be emptied daily and contents will be turned over to the Lost and Found Desk.
- For rental lockers, The Houstonian offers laundry service, and laundry bags are provided for your clothing.
- A commercial-grade laundry system is used for laundry. Delicate or color-sensitive items may fade and wrinkle. Turn-around time is 24 hours.
- The Houstonian offers a complete amenity line for your enjoyment while using the locker rooms, including razors, shave cream, after-shave, hair spray, deodorant, lotion, body wash and other items.
- All Locker Rooms provide a wide choice of complimentary coffee and teas, which are available for your enjoyment while utilizing The Club and should not be taken out of The Club.
- Please consult your physician prior to using the sauna and steam room. Also avoid extreme exposure to heat and humidity.
- Please shower with soap prior to using the steam room, sauna or whirlpool.
- Do not shave in the steam room, sauna or whirlpool.
- Do not read newspapers or magazines while using the steam room, sauna or whirlpool.
- Dependents under 12 are not permitted in the sauna, steam room or whirlpool without adult supervision.
- No food or beverages are allowed in wet areas.
- Please use the designated clothes racks for hanging your clothing.
- Do not sit on the lounge chairs and sofas without appropriate cover or while wearing wet workout clothes or wet bathing suits.
- Please report any incident or inappropriate behavior to the attendant.
- Children of the opposite gender, 36 months or older, are not allowed inside the locker rooms. Please use the family changing rooms outside of the Associate Locker Rooms or those located in the pool area.
- Nannies must supervise and stay with dependents at all times.
- We value your questions, comments and concerns. Please share your comments & compliments via the Houstonian app.
For more information please contact our locker room department at 713.316.2776.