The Houstonian Pools are open from 5
a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays and 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekends.. Please read this page in
its entirety for new procedures.
Pool reservations for the Resort Pool and Garden Pool are
not necessary Mondays - Thursdays until February 28, 2021.
Make a Reservation: We have developed a new online reservation system to make it easier for our Members to make all of their pool reservations including Sports Pool Lanes, Garden Pool, and the Resort Pool. This system is separate from your MyHoustonian login and you will need to register through the "Not Registered?” button before reservations can be made. Please note, this is the same system utilized in our Youth Department, so if you are already registered for this system you may use the same credentials. Only (1) Member number and password is necessary for everyone on your membership to make reservations. If you cannot make your scheduled reservation, please cancel through the reservation system under "My Reservations" by pressing the red minus button. Pool reservations at the Resort Pool and Garden Pool are no longer necessary Monday – Thursday with the exception of holiday weeks. Sports Pool reservations are still required. If you don’t have a reservation but would like to swim laps check with our staff at the aquatic entrance to see if there is a lane open.
Swim lessons are available by calling 713.263.6563.
To reserve a spot in one of our Adult SwimFit or Water Fitness swim
classes, please use the MindBody App (Group Exercise will be using
this as well.) Reservations may begin to be made 6 days prior. See below for more details on booking a swim class.
General Reminders about Aquatics:
- Reservations are for 55 minutes in the Sports Pool and 2 hrs. 20 mins. in the Garden Pool (adult only) and the Resort Pool
- Adults may have TWO future
reservations at a time. Once you use one, you will be able to create a
new one (the next day, after your completed reservation) so you can always have two.
- Effective January 1 - Feb 28, 2021: Families may make
reservations and swim at the Garden Pool on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
during the 11 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. reservation time slot. If you do not have a
reservation, please talk to the check in desk to see if there are any openings
before heading to the Garden Pool. Walk-ins will only be available if there are
unused reservations to ensure social distancing.
- A parent may make a
reservation for a lap lane in the Sports Pool for a child that is 12 years or older and is Youth Certified.
- Sports Pool reservations will automatically be cancelled 15 minutes after the start of a reservation (30 minutes after for Garden or Resort pool reservations), if someone does not check in. Walk-ins may utilize any reservation spaces that open up at 15 minutes after the start of a Sports Pool reservations and 30 minutes after the start of a Resort Pool or Garden Pool reservation (Resort/Garden Pool reservations are only required Fri. - Sun.).
- Towels are available.
- Bring your own swim gear
and goggles, community loaner gear is not available.
- Pool Reservations include
use of the Hot Tub. There is a limit of four people in the Hot Tub at
one time, visits must be limited to 15 min or less.
- Cancellations should be made via the Aquatics Reservation System by clicking the red minus next to the reservation, under "My Reservations." We ask that you kindly cancel three hours in advance to allow someone else to potentially reserve the spot.
- Kickboards and Pull Buoys to
borrow under the right side of the blue steps from the building to the
pool. Please return them to the Check-In table so they can be sanitized
after each use.
The MindBody app is used to book spots in ALL onsite Group Exercise and Aquatics classes.
Please check out the following link for further MindBody information: