Boxing is not just for fight sport, it’s also a mental and physical challenge for all ages. It can be used to maintain brain function, reaction time, balance, and all-around health.
Boxing entails combinations, footwork, and movement patterns. It takes coordination and rhythm to be a boxer; all things that are beneficial to the aging brain.
Benefits of Boxing:
- Increases physical fitness
- Reduces inflammation
- Combats risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- Strengthens the heart
- Increases blood flow to the brain
- Improves working memory and reaction time
- Bolsters cognitive reserve
For a private lesson in our new turf area, Next Level, contact Personal Trainer Maurice Oteiza at